Monday is Moon’s day (Old English mon(an)dæg “day of the moon) and the beginning of the work week for most people. I’ve retired from the 8-5 of Dilbertville, but I find I still begin most of my new projects on Monday – old habits die hard.
Lately, I’ve been painting again with a vengeance- mostly on rescued wood. I’ve posted a few below. I’ll be opening an Etsy.com store as soon as I have a bit more inventory. I already have interest in a few I’ve posted on FaceBook earlier which is encouraging. I’ve noticed that I have an obsession with the moon.
- My cat series, ‘Meowling at the Moon’, sold well a few years ago when I had a small show at Daniel Day Gallery, so I’m working on a new series.
- My Fems in the Wild did almost as well
- Small villages nestled in nature are next up.
- encouragement and help.
I’m still writing.
- Working on a review of a friends book, which I will post on the Blog as well as Amazon, B&N, GoodReads, etc.
- Finalizing some essays to pitch to a few magazines.
- Attending Lister Hill Library’s WriteNow program – just 2 sessions left, has helped me immensely to organize and create realtime deadlines for my writing projects. Big thank you to Jennifer Greer for her encouragement and help.
Hope you are having a productive Monday. Next up ‘Thankful Tuesday’.